List of Bible Verses that Reference Bible Verses about that reference animal Rights
- Proverbs 12:10 – “A righteous man has regard for the life of his animal.” This verse is a reminder that we should show kindness and compassion to animals, as they are part of God’s creation.
- Exodus 23:5 – “If you see the donkey of someone who hates you fallen down under its load, do not leave it there; be sure to help him with it.” This verse teaches us to be kind and helpful to all animals, even those of our enemies.
- Matthew 6:26 – “Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?” This verse reminds us that God cares for all of his creation, including animals.
- Genesis 9:3-4 – “Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.” This verse serves as a reminder that animals are to be used for our benefit and sustenance.
- Psalm 104:24-25 – “How many are your works, O LORD! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures. There is the sea, vast and spacious, teeming with creatures beyond number.” This verse speaks to the beauty and complexity of the animal kingdom in all its forms.
- Deuteronomy 25:4 – “Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain.” This verse is a reminder to treat animals with dignity and respect, and to provide them with necessary care.
- Job 12:7-8 – “But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you.” This verse speaks to the importance of learning from and respecting animals, as they have insights to offer us.