Bible Verses about Bible Verses about the Anti Christ, List Verse and Description
Table of Contents
5 Bible Verses about The Anti Christ
- Daniel 7:25 – “He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, shall persecute the saints of the Most High, and shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand for a time and times and half a time.” This verse describes how the antichrist will use his power to oppress the people of God and attempt to change God’s laws.
- Daniel 8:24 – “He shall destroy fearfully, and shall prosper and thrive; he shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people.” This verse speaks of the antichrist’s power to bring destruction to the people of God and those who stand in his way.
- Daniel 11:36 – “Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done.” This verse speaks of the antichrist’s pride and arrogance, as well as his blasphemous words against God.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 – “Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.” This verse speaks of the Antichrist’s arrogance and how he will set himself up as a false god in the temple of God.
- Revelation 13:1-3 – “Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.” This verse speaks of the antichrist’s power and authority, which will be given to him by the dragon.