Bible Verses about The Beast
6 Bible Verses about The Beast
- Daniel 7:7-8 – “After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns.” This verse describes the beast, its physical characteristics, and the horns that symbolize its power.
- Revelation 13:1-2 – “Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion.” This verse describes the beast’s appearance and the symbols of authority that it has.
- Revelation 17:3 – “So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.” This verse describes the woman riding the beast, which may represent the Antichrist.
- Revelation 13:5-6 – “And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.” This verse describes the beast’s power to blaspheme God and His people.
- Revelation 16:13 – “And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.” This verse describes the false prophet and the beast as having the same source of evil.
- Revelation 19:19-20 – “And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.” This verse describes the beast and the false prophet being cast into the lake of fire, symbolizing their ultimate destruction.