Bible Verses for a Broken Hearted Woman – The Bible is filled with powerful verses that can help us through every situation in life. If you are struggling to heal a broken heart, look no further than the following Bible verse. This verse is a great reminder that God is always with us, and He will never leave us alone. He will heal our broken hearts and comfort us during this difficult time.
Table of Contents
Bible Verses for a Broken Hearted Woman
A broken heart is something that we all will experience at some point in our lives. Whether it’s from the loss of a loved one, the end of a relationship, or any other type of hurt, a broken heart can leave us feeling lost and alone. The good news is that we don’t have to go through the healing process alone. God is always with us and He promises to comfort us in our times of need. Here are 11 Bible verses to help heal a broken heart.
1. “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” – Psalm 34:18
2. “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” – Psalm 147:3 (Broken Spirit)
3. “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.” – 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
4. “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.” – Matthew 5:4 (Christ Jesus)
5. “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” – 1 Peter 5:7
6. “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” – Psalm 23:4
7. “The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.” – Psalm 23:1-5
8. “Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.” – 1 Peter 5:6
9.”Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways.” – Psalm 37:7 (Peace of God)
10.”Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:” – Psalm 37:5
11.”I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.” – Psalm 40:1
These Verses can comfort us in Knowing that God:
- Listens to the Contrite Heart
- Is a Very Present Help when we need it
- Will be with us in the Valley of the shadow of death
- Promises us Eternal Life
- God hears the pain of a Broken Heart
- Will Hear our Righteous Cry
- Will Hear us in Times of Trouble
- Can help us find a New Heart
What the Bible says about Healing a Broken Heart
The bible is full of stories of people who have had their hearts broken. In the book of Genesis, we read about how Jacob’s heart was broken when his wife Rachel died in childbirth. In the book of Ruth, we read about how Naomi’s heart was broken when her husband and sons died.
And in the book of John, we read about how Jesus’ heart was broken when his friend Lazarus died. But in each of these stories, we also see how God healed the brokenhearted. He comforted Jacob after Rachel’s death, he blessed Naomi after her husband and sons died, and he raised Lazarus from the dead after he had been dead for four days.
The bible is clear that God can heal any broken heart, no matter how badly it is damaged. If you are struggling with a broken heart, know that God is waiting to heal you. All you need to do is ask.
5 Biblical Steps for Healing a Broken Heart
- Turn to God
- Focus on the Good
- Trust God is There
A broken heart is something that we all will experience at some point in our lives. Though the pain may feel unbearable, there is hope for healing. The Bible provides guidance on how to deal with a broken heart and find comfort in God.
- The first step is to admit that your heart is broken. This can be difficult, but it is an important step in the healing process. Once you have acknowledged the pain, you can begin to deal with it in a healthy way.
- The second step is to turn to God for comfort. The Bible tells us that God is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18). He is a loving Father who wants to heal His children.
- Third, we must forgive those who have hurt us. Forgiving others is not always easy, but it is necessary for healing to take place. Unforgiveness will only lead to bitterness and more pain.
- Fourth, we need to focus on the positive things in our lives. When we dwell on the negative, it only makes the pain worse. Instead, we should thank God for His blessings and focus on the good things He has given us.
- Finally, we need to trust that God will work everything out for our good (Romans 8:28). He knows what we are going through and He will use our pain for His glory. We can have hope knowing that He will never leave us or forsake us (Hebrews 13:5).
3 Bible Verses Emotional Healing
There are many bible verses that can offer emotional healing. Here are three of the most impactful:
- “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.” -Isaiah 53:5
- “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” -Psalm 147:3
- “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.” -2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Each of these verses offers a different perspective on emotional healing. Isaiah 53:5 speaks to the idea that Jesus took on our pain so that we could be healed. Psalm 147:3 tells us that God is a compassionate healer who mends broken hearts.
Finally, 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 reminds us that when we are struggling, we can take comfort in knowing that God is also suffering with us. These verses offer hope and encouragement in times of hardship, helping to remind us that we are not alone.
3 Bible Verses about Healing a Broken Heart after Death Giving Peace
The bible is full of promise and hope, especially when it comes to healing a broken heart. After the death of a loved one, it can feel like the pain will never go away. However, these three bible verses offer comfort and peace in the midst of grief.
- “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.” – Matthew 5:4 – This verse reminds us that we are not alone in our grief. Others have experienced the pain of loss, and we can take comfort in knowing that we are not alone.
- “He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”- Revelation 21:4 – This verse offers hope for the future. One day, all pain and sorrow will be gone. We will be reunited with our loved ones, and we will never have to experience the pain of loss again.
- “‘I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.'” – John 14:27
In the midst of our grief, we can find peace in knowing that Jesus is with us always. He knows our pain and our sorrow, and He offers us His peace in the midst of it all. These verses offer hope and comfort in the midst of grief. They remind us that we are not alone, that one day all sorrow will be gone, and that Jesus is with us always. If you are grieving the loss of a loved one, I encourage you to turn to these verses for comfort and peace.
It is very hard to understand Loss but we can have:
- God;s Love can fill thine heart
- He hears the contrite Spirit
- Can help heal our emotional wound
- Can fill us with his own Understanding
- Can show us Comforting Verses
- Can strengthen when our Heart Faileth
3 Bible Verses for a Broken Hearted Woman
The Bible is full of verses that can comfort us when we are feeling broken hearted. Here are three of the most popular verses for women who are struggling with a broken heart:
1. Psalm 34:18: “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” This verse reminds us that even when we feel alone, God is always with us. He knows our pain and He wants to save us from it.
2. John 14:27: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” Jesus tells us here that we don’t need to worry, because He has left us His peace. We can trust that He will take care of us and help us through our troubles.
3. Romans 8:28: “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” This verse gives us hope that even though our circumstances may be difficult, God is working everything out for our good. We can trust Him to take care of us and use even our pain for His purposes.
Final Thoughts – Heal Broken Heart Bible Verse
in conclusion, these three Bible verses offer hope and comfort for those who are struggling with a broken heart. No matter what you are going through, know that God is with you and He wants to help you heal. Trust in Him and His promises, and let Him lead you to emotional healing.
- God can Heal a Broken Relationship
- Can fill us with Good Courage
- We need to trust in the power of Christ
God Bless Greg