15 Multiple choice questions ( with 4 Possible Answers) on the topic What Does The Bible Say about Barnabas
- Who was Barnabas in the Bible?
A. An apostle
B. A prophet
C. A disciple
D. A missionary
- Where did Barnabas come from?
- What was Barnabas’s original name?
- What was Barnabas’s purpose in the early church?
A. To preach the Gospel
B. To serve as a leader
C. To provide financial support
D. To provide encouragement and comfort
- What did Barnabas do when he met Saul?
A. He prayed for him
B. He welcomed him
C. He challenged him
D. He ignored him
- How did Barnabas help the church at Antioch?
A. He gave generously from his own resources
B. He preached in the synagogues
C. He organized a relief effort
D. He invited Paul to join him
- How did Barnabas and Paul travel together?
A. On foot
B. By ship
C. By donkey
D. By horse
- What did Barnabas and Paul do on their missionary journeys?
A. They preached the Gospel
B. They established churches
C. They performed miracles
D. They gathered donations
- What did Barnabas do when he and Paul disagreed?
A. He argued
B. He left
C. He prayed
D. He compromised
- How did Barnabas respond when John Mark abandoned Paul and Barnabas?
A. He condemned him
B. He dismissed him
C. He comforted him
D. He forgave him
- How did the church at Jerusalem respond to Barnabas and Paul’s mission?
A. They praised them
B. They questioned them
C. They ignored them
D. They rejected them
- What kind of person was Barnabas?
- What did Barnabas do when he arrived in Cyprus?
A. He preached in the synagogues
B. He gathered money from the churches
C. He organized a relief effort
D. He challenged the governor
- What happened when Barnabas and Paul argued?
A. They parted ways
B. They reconciled
C. They continued together
D. They stayed angry
- What did Barnabas do before he died?
A. He founded a church
B. He wrote a letter
C. He preached one last sermon
D. He left instructions to the church
Answers to Above Questions with Description
- A. An apostle- Barnabas was an apostle in the early church.
- A. Egypt- Barnabas was from Cyprus, but he was originally from Egypt.
- A. Joseph- Barnabas’s original name was Joseph.
- D. To provide encouragement and comfort- Barnabas was known for his encouragement and comfort to the early church.
- B. He welcomed him- When Barnabas met Saul, he welcomed him into the church.
- A. He gave generously from his own resources- Barnabas gave generously from his own resources to help the church at Antioch.
- B. By ship- Barnabas and Paul traveled together by ship on their missionary journeys.
- A. They preached the Gospel- Barnabas and Paul’s main purpose on their missionary journeys was to preach the Gospel.
- D. He compromised- When Barnabas and Paul disagreed, Barnabas compromised in order to keep the peace.
- D. He forgave him- Barnabas responded to John Mark’s abandonment by forgiving him.
- A. They praised them- The church at Jerusalem praised Barnabas and Paul for their mission.
- A. Generous- Barnabas was known for his generosity.
- A. He preached in the synagogues- When Barnabas arrived in Cyprus, he preached in the synagogues.
- B. They reconciled- When Barnabas and Paul argued, they eventually reconciled and continued together.
- B. He wrote a letter- Before he died, Barnabas wrote a letter to the church.