15 Multiple choice questions ( with 4 Possible Answers) on the topic What Does the Bible say About Bathsheba
- Who was Bathsheba’s first husband?
- How did David meet Bathsheba?
A. He saw her walking on the street
B. He heard of her beauty from his servants
C. He saw her bathing on a rooftop
D. He saw her dancing in the temple
- What did David do after seeing Bathsheba?
A. He asked her to marry him
B. He arranged for her to marry Uriah
C. He sent her away
D. He sent for her
- How did David convince Bathsheba to marry him?
A. He promised her riches
B. He promised her power
C. He promised her a place in his kingdom
D. He promised her protection
- What happened to Uriah after David married Bathsheba?
A. He was killed in battle
B. He was exiled
C. He was put in prison
D. He was put to death
- What happened to Bathsheba after David married her?
A. She was exiled
B. She was given a place of honor
C. She was given power
D. She was given riches
- How did God respond to David’s sin with Bathsheba?
A. He punished him by killing their first son
B. He destroyed his kingdom
C. He exiled him
D. He cursed him
- What did Nathan the prophet tell David about Bathsheba?
A. She would be his wife forever
B. She would bear him many children
C. She would bring him much sorrow
D. She would be the mother of his successor
- What did David do after he was confronted by Nathan?
A. He repented and asked for forgiveness
B. He denied his guilt
C. He fled
D. He offered a sacrifice
- What did God promise David concerning Bathsheba?
A. He would bless her with a son
B. He would make her queen
C. He would make her powerful
D. He would punish her
- Who was the son of David and Bathsheba?
- What did Solomon do when he became king?
A. He exiled Bathsheba
B. He made her his queen
C. He gave her a place of honor
D. He punished her
- How did God bless Bathsheba?
A. He granted her a long life
B. He gave her riches
C. He gave her a kingdom
D. He made her powerful
- What did Bathsheba do in the court of Solomon?
A. She served as an advisor
B. She was a courtesan
C. She was a judge
D. She was a teacher
- What does the Bible say about Bathsheba?
A. She was a wise and faithful woman.
B. She was a temptress and a sinner.
C. She was a loyal and devoted wife.
D. She was a powerful queen.
Answers to Above Questions with Description
- B. Uriah – Bathsheba’s first husband was Uriah, a soldier in the army of Israel.
- C. He saw her bathing on a rooftop – David saw Bathsheba bathing on a rooftop and was so taken with her beauty that he sent for her.
- D. He sent for her – David sent for Bathsheba and she came to him, and he asked her to marry him.
- A. He promised her riches – David promised Bathsheba riches and a place in his kingdom if she agreed to marry him.
- A. He was killed in battle – David arranged for Uriah to be killed in battle in order to clear the way for his marriage to Bathsheba.
- B. She was given a place of honor – After David married Bathsheba, he gave her a place of honor in his court.
- A. He punished him by killing their first son – God punished David by killing their first son as punishment for his sin with Bathsheba.
- C. She would bring him much sorrow – Nathan the prophet told David that Bathsheba would bring him much sorrow.
- A. He repented and asked for forgiveness – When confronted by Nathan, David repented and asked for forgiveness.
- A. He would bless her with a son – God promised David that he would bless Bathsheba with a son.
- A. Solomon – Solomon was the son of David and Bathsheba.
- B. He made her his queen – When Solomon became king, he made Bathsheba his queen.
- A. He granted her a long life – God blessed Bathsheba by granting her a long life.
- A. She served as an advisor – In the court of Solomon, Bathsheba served as an advisor to her son.
- A. She was a wise and faithful woman – The Bible says that Bathsheba was a wise and faithful woman who served God faithfully.