15 Multiple choice questions ( with 4 Possible Answers) on the topic Issac and Rebekah
Table of Contents
Quiz – Issac and Rebekah
- What was the name of Isaac’s father?
- What did the Lord tell Abraham to do with Isaac?
A. Sacrifice him
B. Send him away
C. Bless him
D. Let him go
- What was the name of the servant who Abraham sent to find a wife for Isaac?
- How many camels did the servant bring with him to find a wife for Isaac?
- What did Rebekah offer the servant to drink?
- What did Rebekah do when the servant told her the story of Abraham and Isaac?
A. She wept
B. She rejoiced
C. She was scared
D. She was confused
- What did Isaac do when he saw Rebekah?
A. He blessed her
B. He ran away
C. He kissed her
D. He welcomed her
- Who did Rebekah tell Isaac that she was?
A. His sister
B. His cousin
C. His wife
D. His mother
- What did Isaac give Rebekah as a wedding gift?
A. A ring
B. A necklace
C. A bracelet
D. Gold and silver
- How many sons did Isaac and Rebekah have?
- On what mountain did Isaac go to pray for a son?
A. Mount Sinai
B. Mount Moriah
C. Mount Ararat
D. Mount Zion
- What did God promise Isaac when he prayed for a son?
C. Long life
D. Many descendants
- What did Rebekah do when she heard that Isaac was in love with her?
A. She ran away
B. She wept
C. She rejoiced
D. She was scared
- What did Isaac and Rebekah do when Esau sold his birthright?
A. They were angry
B. They were sad
C. They were happy
D. They were shocked
- What did Rebekah do to help Jacob get the blessing from Isaac?
A. She gave him special clothing
B. She gave him a special drink
C. She gave him a special blessing
D. She gave him a special magical object